- We do not provide diagnosis or treatment for Oppositional Defiant or Conduct Disorder.
- We cannot provide a service where safeguarding concerns are apparent which require multi-agency local networking.
- We do not get involved where we believe a child is at acute risk to self or others and immediate or crisis intervention is required.
- We do not provide a service where an eating disorder (anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa) is the primary presentation.
- We cannot work with a child under the age of 7.
However, in many of these cases, an initial advisory consultation may be deemed helpful and can be arranged, and consultations with parents or carers may be carried out even if a child is practically unable to be seen via an online psychiatric consultation.
If we are unable to see your child you will be provided with a reason why and signposted to a suitable alternative service.