Searching for a reputable health or medical treatment provider? Look no further than the HLP-U online directory.
Here at Psychiatry-UK LLP, we believe that finding the right treatment should not be down to trial and error. Nor should it be a confusing and time-consuming process. That’s why we came up with the idea of creating an online portal to help people find the most effective solution, quickly and safely.
How does HLP-U work?
By only listing services from accredited health or medical treatment partners, our clients can rest assured that they are dealing with professional providers who meet HLP-U’s quality standards.
When you visit the HLP-U website, you can follow a simple, three-step process:
- Search: find the treatment you require by entering a service type or location.
- Browse: you will be shown a list of approved providers — decide which one meets your requirements.
- Choose: select your preferred provider and book by using the secure link on the service providers page.
Further down the HLP-U home page you will also find that providers are grouped under location, e.g. Wiltshire, Milton Keynes, online, telephone etc.
What type of health providers are listed?
The aim is for HLP-U to cover a wide range of health or medical treatments. Currently, the most popular services are memory loss and dementia, health and lifestyle, mental health and managing neurodiversity.
Here are just some of the services listed on HLP-U:
- Online ADHD group therapy sessions provided by Language Speaks
- ADHD in children: training course from ADHD Awesome Coaching
- Virtual cognitive stimulation therapy from Memory Matters
- Low impact and chair-based exercise classes from 1st Step Rehab Fitness and Support
- Alcohol counselling support provided by Sinclair Method UK
- Will and trust planning by Strategic Asset Protection Ltd.
Can my business be registered?
By joining one of the health industry’s most reputable directories, you can develop your business or organisation by reaching a much wider audience. You will also gain access to HLP-U’s family of services, including Psychiatry-UK, HLP-ME and the Clinix brands.
We go through a rigorous process to ensure all our HLP-U partners meet our high requirements and expectations. To find out more about applying to join HLP-U, please click here.
The HLP-U online directory is part of Psychiatry-UK LLP — the UK’s leading online psychiatry service. A Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulated healthcare provider, Psychiatry-UK LLP also provides services on behalf of the NHS. It treats a wide range of mental health issues, including ADHD in adults and children, ASD, stress, anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression and many more.
If you have an enquiry about Psychiatry-UK LLP, please click here.